Sunday, December 04, 2011

Today...

the bulk of the stocking work was completed!


Nine of them. Now I just have to decide....


to cuff...or to bind. I can't make up my mind! UGH! I'll think on it this week and decide. There ARE 20 days left until they MUST be hung for Santa. ;o)

The stealth gift knitting continues...


and I really am making great progress....I figure I'm halfway. But then I look down in my knitting bag and this ball (Sanguine Gryphon Bugga! in Orange Assassin Bug) doesn't seem to be shrinking that much!


What's up with that? I suppose it will suddenly collapse on itself at some point. So I shall knit on!

Hope you've had a great day today!

*Peace!

6 comments:

regan said...

Those stocking look great!

Margaret said...

Love that yarn color! And the stockings -- cool! If you cuff, could you put everyone's names on the cuffs? :D

Laurie in Iowa said...

Congrats on getting all those stockings done, almost! I vote for a nice cuff.

Deborah said...

Great stockings! I would cuff them, but then I am not doing all the work. They will look wonderful how they are finished.

woolwoman said...

love the checked fabric for the stockings Kim and OOOOOO - the bugga Orange is just gorgeous - can't wait to see what lovely thing that will become.

Enjoy the season! Mel

Siobhan said...

The stockings look fantastic!