Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!

It's back!! Thrifty Thursday! Finally! I was in a bit of a drought for a while! Either not in the mood to treasure hunt, or not finding anything but chipped ceramics and old tupperware. Bleck! But....I did find a few things yesterday to share with you today!


Lovely....


Heavy....


copper molds.


I appreciate the depth of the designs and the weight!

And the price!


I hope this means I'm getting my thrifty mojo back! Right now most of the stores are filled with Christmas cast-offs and snowmen. I'm hopeful after the first of the year, the good stuff will reappear!

Have you thrifted lately?

*Peace!

8 comments:

Cozy in Texas said...

Good buy. Don't see these much anymore.
Ann

M.T. Pocketts said...

I'm happy to see Thrifty Thursday back! Agree about the Christmas stuff; a friend of mine works in a charity thrift shop and she says they receive Xmas stuff by the truckload! There must be a lot of people who buy totally new stuff every year? (Does that count as a tradition?!)

Margaret said...

Wow, those are great -- and great price too! I'm not a thrifter. I should be. But my mother was a thrifter and I think she dragged me to one too many thrift shops and garage sales. lol!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Wonderful copper molds. I'm not a thrifter, but I'm amazed at your finds.

Ila said...

OMG those are bee-yoo-tiful! I have the perfect spot on my wall for those, if they don't fit in your house. Just sayin'...

Anne said...

Wow! Those copper molds are divine!! Great thrifty finds!! LOVE THRIFT STORES!!!!

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly said...

I haven't gone hunting for awhile; giving myself a break selling stuff on ebay! Those molds are great finds though!