Friday, December 02, 2011

Productive Prep Work

Finished up some stocking prep work this evening...


at least the first stage of prep! I decided the boys would have green/white stockings and the girls red/white. So I had to dig but luckily found a nice grayish-green solid and got busy when I got home from work tonight. Those stockings may actually get finished after all! Tomorrow I'll stop off and grab some flannel for the inner layer and will get busy cross-hatching these tomorrow evening. Then the fun will begin. I better start practicing my stocking sketches!

The tree is up....


and now stands decorated pretty much. I reserve the right to continue adding to the tree. ;o)

Productive prep work this evening!

*Peace!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh fun fun! Love the tree too! We get ours tomorrow. Off to tramp the tree farms. lol!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Love the sparkly tree. Now get cracking on those stockings.

Tolentreasures said...

Can't wait to see what you do with them. I am working through mine also, two down, not sure how many to go.

Love the tree pic!

Cathy

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Great prep and love the tree photo!

Kim C said...

Love the Stockings and that Tree!

Sherry :o) said...

Wow - that was fast...what beautiful stockings in progress.

Your knitting is always so beautiful. I am a new knitter so it's very complex looking and oh, so inspiring! And you knit so fast.