Wednesday, December 28, 2011

And So....I Knit

I'm not quite ready to box up the glow of the Christmas tree.
This means that my stitching area is still disassembled.


Which means that there....behind the tree.....my scroll rods languish.


My stitchy fingers are getting itchy with anticipation of some needle time!

And so...I knit.


This is a scarf for Ashley. Super easy...mindless....easily memorized.

And you don't need good lighting to knit it!
Which works out perfectly because I've really REALLY been enjoying the glow of the Christmas tree....and this candle!


Mmmmmm! Marshmallow Fireside. Smells delightful....a Christmas gift from the Jakester.

I hope you're still basking in the Christmas glow!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

That is definitely the advantage of knitting -- no need for good light. lol! I think we might take the tree down today. We shall see. The poor thing is shedding needles like nuts -- bleagh.

Cari said...

I once left my tree up until February 1st. It was just too nice to put away....so ENJOY !! Looking forward to a wonderful New Year with my blogging friends. AND, I love the knitted hats....ADORABLE !!! Hugs

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Enjoy the glow... Everyone has had lots of glow this year... I may want to have some glow of my own next year?? Haven't in quite some time (an official Christmas tree).

Melissa said...

Enjoy these cozy evenings! My tree came down ASAP! I love it but the cats were pretending they were in the magical forest 24/7. A girl can only take so much of that and the Christmas ball soccer games they were playing!

Happy New Year Kim! May 2012 be full of stitchin', knittin' and quiltin'!

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

The trees and all the decorations will come down after the New Years celebration but I'm always sad to see them go.

Happy New Year, Kim!

Deb said...

My tree is coming down this weekend. I'd do it today but everyone would fight me!! Love the knitting - I can't seem to get enough of it lately.

woolwoman said...

I am never in a hurry to take down the tree - it smells so wonderful and mine is set up on a tile floor so what if it sheds - the floor will just have more needles to clean up - AHHHH - the knitting - nothing like knitting and a cup of hot tea to finish out the day and the year. Happy New Year to you my friend ! Mel