Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oh Yeah.....

Oh yeah....I have a blog! Yikes I feel like it's been forever since I've blogged! Sorry about that....just kind of fell into a place of "meh".....but I'm departing that land and am back!

I've been knitting since I've been gone.


Another Noro Striped Scarf.


Colors are more subdued in this one...which seems fitting I suppose.


But look what arrived this week!


Oooooh! Aaaaah! Some SHELTER from Brooklyn Tweed! In the great Wool Socks colorway! I must say....it was my first time ordering from Churchmouse Yarns & Teas and it will not be my last! :o) They caked these puppies right up free of charge...saved me a step so I can cast on this sooner! I'm just a little nervous...this will be my first time working from a charted pattern. EEEEK! If you have any tips, pointers or comments, I welcome them!

In the meantime, I'll be enjoying the glow...


of my faux mercury glass pumpkins and readying myself for the short work-week ahead!

Happy Sunday Evening!

*Peace!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Such pretty colors!! Good luck with your Shelter yarn and the project. I'm not much of a knitter -- Have to review every time before I start knitting again. lol!

Cari said...

Love the Noro scarves. I've done several as well...they are so much fun and never boring !! I love the new yarn and the pattern as well!! This one will be a great knit. I'm looking forward to stalking your progress !! Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving !!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Love the color of your new yarn and your lovely scarves.