Thursday, October 06, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!

It's been another one of those weeks...where I really haven't felt like stopping for any thrifty adventures after 8 hours at the office. But this evening I did stop off at G'Willy's and am glad I did!

This bright pottery windchime....


will be a bright spot this winter! I'll hang it outside so I can see and hear it when I'm in the kitchen. $2

I loved the red underglaze on this piece of pottery.


I took the lid off in the store and it was filled with sugar packets. I left those there! ;o) $1

And all I need to do is add a string...


to this fun folksy chicken pull toy! $2

And one last piece of pottery...


LOVE this one a lot! $1

So that's my 'haul' for this week!


Selective...I've been selective. It's a good thing!

*Peace!

3 comments:

regan said...

Boy! Did you ever get some good finds! I love that pull toy chicken! And that plate is beautiful! Yay!

Margaret said...

Love that funky chicken pull toy!

Melissa said...

You find the best stuff! Love the chicken best of all!