Sunday, October 09, 2011

Recuperation Sunday

I need to recuperate today. Nope...I'm not hungover....I'm in need of some deep sleep!

I had a sleepover last night.

With....


Miss Avery! Our first official sleepover.

Grams needs a nap!

Today....the agenda....knitting...stitching....napping....football....homemade pizza...and maybe a second nap! ;o)

Thank you all so much for your comments on the quilt top finish! It's an adaptation of a pattern in the book Nine Patch Wonders by Blanche Young and Helen Young Frost. Based on the Trip Around The Nine Patch pattern.

I do love a nine patch! :o)

Have a great day!

*Peace!

9 comments:

Laurie in Iowa said...

I can't think of any one cuter to have a sleepover with... enjoy your recuperation Sunday, especially the nap part.

M.T. Pocketts said...

What a beautiful little girl! I don't imagine it's any problem dreaming up quilts to make for her...Lucky girl, lucky Grammy!

Cari said...

Oh my gosh...sweet Avery. She's really growing up quickly!! And she is just adorable. So yes, stitch, knit, sew, nap, nap, nap...oh and football too!! Hugs

Littlebit said...

What a little dolly babe she is, KK! I could squeeze the stuffin out of her!!!

Catherine said...

What a doll!! Enjoy your naptime!

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

awww, shes gorgeous!!

Margaret said...

Aw, she's so cute! I bet it was fun having her sleep over. Hope you got some naptime in today. Along with lots of crafty goodness. And football and pizza. :D

Paulette said...

What a darling little grandbaby she is! Personality plus, I can tell!

Paulette

Sherry :o) said...

How sweet! She is a cutie, that Miss Avery!!