Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Am A Happy Homebody!

Happy SATURDAY! Aaaah....a day at home. I love being a homebody! It's when I am the happiest!

This morning I slept in...it was heavenly...and I make no excuses for that, even though the early-rising husband didn't seem too thrilled that it was almost 10 before I decided to get out of bed. I don't do it often, and I loved it!

Once I had my morning java, I did get busy! I pulled out the makings for more faux mercury glass...


taped off the little glass pumpkin I found this week...


took it outside, spritzed the inside of it with water and sprayed the Looking Glass paint...


and walaah...


another mercury glass pumpkin! I love the candle glow!

I took off for some errands....returns at the mall, post office package drop, and then to the grocery store. I brought home some more homebody projects!


There will be homemade granola....and a big apple pie!

And then I'm going to roast these...


Roasted Beets! I haven't roasted beets before, so am anxious to try these. YUM!

I love being a homebody! Do you?

*Peace!

6 comments:

Joanie said...

I love being a homebody too! It makes me happy to keep a nice home.

Margaret said...

Oh nice!!! Looks pretty, and sounds yummy. :D I do love being a homebody. It's the only way to go.

Shelly said...

I am a homebody also. It's where all my crafts are!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

When I say, I can't wait for retirement, I'm amazed by the people who say, what will you do?

jmvanleur@hotmail.com said...

Where did u find the looking glass spray paint....I have looked many places, can't locate it....HELP!
The glass pumpkins look so great!
Thanks .
Molly

Siobhan said...

Girl, if I could live in my sweats 24/7, I would do so! I love being home and doing homebody things. :D I've never had beet root anything... my grandmother made borscht years ago but that's as far as it goes!