Monday, September 26, 2011

Tis The Season!

Thanks so much for the comments on my walnut pedestal bowl re-do!


I've warmed the space up a bit more with a little quilt.

Even though I've started a little autumnal decoration, the geraniums are blooming like we're in the midst of summer!


This week we're in for lovely weather...70s...even perhaps seeing 80, which isn't the 'norm' for South Dakota this late in September, but we'll take it!

The stitching tells the true tale of the impending season...


but the pumpkin people are at least smiling. I'm hopeful we'll be smiling, too...with none of that 's' word until sometime in November!

And oh....HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!! Wooohooo! Great game tonight! I didn't get as much stitching in as I had hoped because I kept tossing it aside to scream at the TV and to cheer and to scream and to pump my fists....you get the idea! Tis the season!

*Peace!

6 comments:

Siobhan said...

Awww, your punkin' heads look great! Love the quilt--the display is so nice.

Catherine said...

Love those pumpkins!!!

Jennifer said...

Love those Cowboys! (And the pumpkins are cute too!)

Laurie in Iowa said...

Love the BOAF pumpkin heads. I don't even want to think about "S".

Katrina said...

Cute Pumpkin head!!!! My geraniums are blooming like crazy too, I love it :-).

Sherry :o) said...

Pumpkin heads are cool - love your walnut bowl and the display it's sitting among.