Monday, September 12, 2011

Daily Dose of Fiber

I've been getting my daily dose of fiber!


I've been slowly knitting on the Hypoteneuse Scarf from Anne Hanson aka Knitspot...and loving every minute of it! The pattern is great...and yarn...oh my...the yarn. Scrumptious BUGGA! in the Lubber Grasshopper colorway...now extinct. I'm kicking myself for not getting more of this color!

One pumpkin head is done...


this is moving along nicely! I could have a finish in the next couple weeks!

And last night...to kick off Cowboys football, I cast on a new pair of socks...


in the colors of the 'boys. Now if they can just put that collapse behind them and kick some arse the rest of the season....all will be right with the world! ;o)

Are you getting your daily dose of fiber?

*Peace!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Great stuff! Love seeing all your projects. That red for the scarf is gorgeous! Goes well with the BOAF piece too. :D

Cozy in Texas said...

Love the pumpkin
Ann

Laurie in Iowa said...

The scarf yarn is gorgeous. Nice pumpkin head too.

Siobhan said...

Love the projects! That pumpkin is too flippin' adorable. I love me some BOAF. I need to go stash diving to pull out one of my Crazy January starts--it's a BOAF--they are so hard to resist.

Sherry :o) said...

Love the scarf yarn too! I hate when I realize I really like something and I don't have enough (or the same style - like a shirt, shoes or pants).

Your pumpkinn is cool!

I am working on my fiber - gotta get it somewhere, right?

woolwoman said...

Yes I did get my fiber fix from SG yesterday - my skinny bugga arrived - OH the luciousness (that's a word right?) - it was my first skinny purchase and I see more in my future. The Dart frog colorway is amazing and I'm loving your scarf - so yummy and you're doing an awesome job - OMG - LOVE BOAF - they did some of *THE* most fun halloween pieces ever - Have fun! Mel

Diana said...

Like the pumpkins and the knitting too.