Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!

Happy Thursday! I brought two things home this week from a thrifty jaunt. I spent a whopping $2.12!

I loved the color on this great old tin.


I use these tins. I have one filled with safety pins for quilt basting, another filled with items needed for applique.


This one may follow suite and store applique supplies!

A year or so ago I found this great vase.


I loved the thistle pattern. The graphic pattern and the color palette appealed to me!

Imagine my surprise when I spied this on the shelf at G'Willy's this week!


Both pieces are only marked 'Hand Painted' and 'Made In Italy', so I really don't know anything more about them, other than I really like 'em!


Did you find something you really like this week?

*Peace!

1 comment:

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Love the old tin! The colors in at are so pretty!