Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!

I found a little something this week!


Isn't it cute? Those little sheep.....cuteness!

And it really IS little!


1 1/2" little! Not sure what I will DO with it, but it was too cute to leave there!

And I also found a couple other things.....
like this celery dish....spoon rest perhaps? It has some age to it by way of lots of crazing.


The underplate...another piece of Frankoma! Always nice to find on the cheap!

Did you find anything 'on the cheap'? Do tell!

*Peace!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Love, love, love the sheep piece!!

Margaret said...

What's frankoma, I say ignorantly? lol! Love that sheep piece! Soo cute! I have a veggie spoon rest. It has lots of different veggies on it -- and I painted it myself at my friend's paint-it-yourself pottery studio. :D

Joanie said...

Love the sheepie stoneware goodie! I'd make a wee pincushion of it. The celery is kewl too. You find the bestest things when you are thrifting. I find nada. Well, we seriously have a lack of good thrift stores in these parts. Great antique stores but light on thrift. Sad. Have a great weekend and I'm looking forward to your next quilty post!

Karen said...

Great finds! How about using the little sheep piece for thread snippets when you're stitching?

Beth said...

You find the neatest stuff! Love the little sheep cup. Maybe you could use it to keep your DPNs and things for your sock knitting?