Thursday, August 04, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!

Monday after a day at the office, I stopped off at G'Willy's on the way home and lo and behold (as always!) I found a few things.


As soon as I saw this great pottery pot, I knew it needed to come home. I'm going shopping for succulents..they'll look great inside!

And another pottery candlestick holder...


that probably could have stayed there, but I brought it home anyway. The days will be growing shorter and candles will be in more use around the house at times, so maybe this one will actually get a little wax dripped on it!

And speaking of candles...


this was my big 'score'.....it's a rather large candle lantern! In brand new condition! Doesn't appear a candle has ever taken it's rightful place inside! It's heavy and oh so 'pottery barnish' and it was just $5.

What did YOU find this week? Do tell!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Sherry :o) said...

nice finds, Kim! I like the final candle holder...have a good weekend - we're almost there!

Margaret said...

Nice finds! I found the usual -- nothing. lol! But I enjoy seeing what you find.

Julie M said...

Still no thrifting for me but I love your lantern! Great finds as usual.

STITCHINPRIM said...

LOVE YOUR LANTERN CANDLE HOLDER...
GREAT FIND..
WE DON'T JAVE GOOD PLACES HERE TO FIND NEAT THINGS.

BLESSINGS,
MAURINE

Deb said...

Great finds as always!!! I actually got some thrifting in this week! A couple flower frogs, a couple sewing machines, a tiny one and a big one, and that's about it I think. My sister needs to go home now - I don't need to spend all this money! LOL

mdgtjulie said...

Lovely finds. I like the bowl especially well. Grats on the acquisition!!

Catherine said...

Ooohhhh!!! Love the candle holders!!