Sunday, August 28, 2011

Goodbye Weekend

What? It's Sunday night ALREADY? It was a fun weekend, and I'm sad to see it end!

Saturday I spent some time with my pal, Blogless Karen.

Laughter ensued.....

Fabric was purchased....


always a good time when we get together!

Today was rather leisurely.

Food was enjoyed....



A new knitting project was started....


and it ended up being a nice relaxing day!

I'm sad to see it end! Hope yours was filled with all things wonderful as well!

*Peace!

3 comments:

Sherry :o) said...

Glad you had a weekend - beautiful fabric stacks - I just love the way they look even like that. I open my closet and look at my nicely coordinated fabric often.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

They always pass too quickly! Looks like you had a good and plenty - good fun, food, and friends; plenty of projects!

Katrina said...

Glad you had such a nice time with Karen, love the fabric and the knitting and the salad looks yummy :-).