Sunday, July 31, 2011

Strips & Stripes & Everything Nice


I've been cutting a massive amount of 1 3/4" strips this weekend. In preparation for next Saturday, which is a day-long retreat with my repro quilt buds! The initial cutting is done, and I'm hopeful I'll get some strip sets started this week yet.

Other things that have been capturing my attention...


Noro. Striped. Scarf. Yep...it's true...I'm very late to the game on this, but it's one of those projects I purchased yarn for BEFORE I knew how to knit because I knew I was gonna make one! Well here I am...tackling it! Mel
urged me on, so I cast on and am whizzing along! The Noro....it is mesmerizing. The scarf....well, let's just say I'm already plotting the colors for the next one!

*Peace!

8 comments:

Catherine said...

You always have the best goodies!

Margaret said...

Fantastic! I can't wait to see what you make with the quilt fabric! Love me some Noro.....

Jackie said...

For such a simple pattern, the Noro Striped Scarf is very mesmerizing. I've made 3!

Beth said...

Seeing all the beautiful knitting on your blog has finally inspired me to get out my needles and start some socks! I came across the green yarn I bought when I saw the green ones you made. That's next after I make this prototype pair. Your Noro is beautiful!

regan said...

That knitting is beautiful!

Laurie in Iowa said...

The scarf is looking mighty fine. Can't wait to see what you're going to create with all those strips.

mdgtjulie said...

What a pretty scarf. Lovely!! And look at all those strips cut. My word, you've been busy!!

Katrina said...

What a pretty scarf, I love the colors and gorgeous fabric too!