Saturday, July 09, 2011

A Simple Saturday

We've got some sweltering heat this weekend in Sioux Falls, and I AM NOT COMPLAINING! I just go back in my mind to what February was like, and, well...you'll not hear me whining about the heat!

We're going to be enjoying a simple Saturday.

There will be a little of this....


some of this....


and Emmitt always loves it if we accompany him in the lounging/napping activity he always loves to do.


I hope you're enjoying your own form of a simple Saturday!

*Peace!

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Sounds pretty ideal to me! Your SDW looks so pretty! You're making me wonder if I need to pick mine up again. Hmmmm....

Sherry :o) said...

enjoy, Kim...we are doing much of the same here in Michigan. And most of it inside as the humidity has spiked again. However, I prefer February - I don't complain in the winter, just the summer. Looking forward to seeing your progress on your projects!

Julie M said...

Sounds like a great day! Have fun!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me. Love your SDW.

Kathie said...

sounds like the perfect Saturday to me!

Cari said...

Stitching, knitting and hanging with Emmit...sounds like a perfect day to me!! Enjoy

Tammy Burks said...

Sounds like you had a perfect Saturday....in my opinion!

mdgtjulie said...

I hope you enjoyed your Saturday lounging. And I hope you beat the heat. My fave seasons are spring and fall as there are rarely temperature extremes in those seasons. The heat and the cold really mess with my asthma, so I try to avoid being out in them!