Friday, July 01, 2011

Heading Down the Road


I got a little sewing in this evening!

I don't think I mentioned what quilt I'm making though! I'm making Plantation Road from Bonnie Blue Quilts!


It's a big one....and I'm glad because I really have a fondness for all of the fabrics I'm using, so the quilt can grace the bed and I can admire the fabrics daily!


All of these 3 1/2" nine patch blocks are ready!

Waiting to be mated up....


I'm glad it's a VERRRRRY long weekend!! I'll be busy...heading down the road...Plantation Road!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Gabi said...

That looks like a g loooong road. Wishing you lots of fun with the sewing machine.

Margaret said...

Whoa! 3 1/2" 9 patches? So what size were the squares then? Or am I mistinterpreting that? That is such a pretty quilt! Love the fabrics! Looooooove them fabrics! lol! Can't wait to see what's at the end of the road! Or at least partway along it. :D

Cari said...

Oh Kim....you are one talented gal. This is going to be a fun road....the journey and the destination!! Have a great 4th of July !

Laurie in Iowa said...

Those are small 9 patches for a big quilt. Enjoy!

KathieB said...

Excellent choice! Another 'extreme piecing' from Bonnie Blue Quilts. I get it completely! Lots of sewing, but it'll be great....spoken by the person who just made 1100+ HSTs for another Bonnie Blue quilt.

Andra Gayle said...

its gonna be gorgeous!

mdgtjulie said...

That looks like a heck of a project!!! Wow, are you ambitious. Good luck getting it all sewn by the end of the weekend!!