Monday, June 27, 2011

Scaredy Cat Winner!



Thanks so much, everyone, for your interest in the Scaredy Cat yardage! I tried to upload a pic of the Random Number Generator results, but it's not very legible, so you're gonna have to trust me when I say it chose #3.

Laurie in Iowa! Congrats! Send me your address and I'll get the yardage off to you!

I've finally gotten back to stitching on the SDW sampler....hoping to have some real progress to show you! I'm waiting on some quilt batting to arrive so I can get Avery's quilt done, so in the meantime, I've also started piecing the next quilt!

Stay tuned!

*Peace!

4 comments:

Laurie in Iowa said...

Oh wow... I won, thanks so much Kim.
Sending you an e-mail.

mdgtjulie said...

Grats to Laurie! Hope to see your progress soon!

Margaret said...

Congratulations to Laurie! I know she'll put it to good use!

Gabi said...

Congrats to Laurie !!!!