Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Magic 8 Ball...It Didn't Lie!

It's done! All 90 x 90 of it!


Simple single irish chain.....can you see where I substituted another fabric for the light patches?

Look closer...


I must say I'm quite pleased....it all just fades together!

The binding is cut.


Just need to pair it up with backing and it's ready for quilting!

Now I'm going to settle in with a needle and revel in the voice of Ray LaMontagne. He's on Palladia right now and I just LOVE him! It's going to be a great Saturday late night!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Laurie in Iowa said...

It looks wonderful... I knew the Magic 8 ball wouldn't lie. I like the use of the substitution fabric... gives it just a bit more of that antique quilt feel.
What are you stitching???

Cathy said...

Wow Kim, it is fabulous!! Great job. xo

Margaret said...

Nice! I want to make a single Irish chain. It's wonderful!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Very pretty! can't wait to see the binding/backing choices. Thanks for the tip about Ray - I think there's a repeat this pm.

Katrina said...

Very pretty!!!! I love navy and white quilts. I have one my grandmother made and it's in my guest room.

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Great job, Kim! Love the simplicity of the blue and white(s).

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Love the blue & white top!