Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happenings...

Though much hasn't been happening here on the blog, things HAVE been happening around the house!

The sock before:


Aaaaand

the sock after:


Ready for the heel flap!

My mom flew in from Dallas late last week for a weekend visit. We did spend a little time in the quilt den, and I got all the cutting done for an upcoming quilt!


Ready to sit and sew!!

But first...another nine patch!


I can't help it! Miss Avery needs another quilt, and I've had the fabric for a while...waiting....so tonight I cut strips, sewed some blocks.....this one will be together in no time!

That's what has been happening around here! Hope you're enjoying your week!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

I always love to see what you're up to! Glad you had a nice visit with your mom too. Love the quilt for Avery and the fabrics for the next one -- yummy!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Love the fabrics you've chosen for Avery's quilt. Glad you had a nice visit with your Mom.

Cari said...

Love the sock and love Avery's newest quilt !! You are one talented lady Kim. Have a great week!!

woolwoman said...

the sock is looking great Kim and I love the new quilt. Lovely fabrics on the table as well - hope you enjoy your visit with DM.
Mel

mdgtjulie said...

I hope you had a good visit with your mom! Your quilt is gonna be so pretty. Love those colors!

Deb said...

Just love those fabrics for Avery's quilt and love the socks too, glad that you had a good visit with your mom and that you're getting some things done!

Tolentreasures said...

Love your quilts, love your finds, love that sock! Makes me want to pick up the sock needles and dig through the yarn stash. I suppose I'll have to wait for January for that though!

Cathy