Sunday, June 12, 2011

As The Sock Grows

Time for a weekly update on "As The Sock Grows"

Here's where I left it last Saturday...


and here's where it is this morning....


Making progress! As some of you reminded me when I was lamenting about how slow I knit, I do work full-time and have other fiber arts that bide for my time and attention! I've been working on this sock in the mornings with my coffee before I get ready for the office. And I worked on it this morning with my coffee and CBS Sunday Morning. It's moving along just fine with a few minutes attention here and there!

Tune in next weekend for another episode of "As The Sock Grows" !

*Peace!

10 comments:

Deb said...

Well Kim, I don't work full time (or no time unless you could my domestic goddess duties - and you get a lot more finished in a week than I do! Love that sock!

Jackie said...

I work full time too and knit, stitch, and quilt. I do whatever is capturing my interest at that particular moment. As a result, I don't finish a lot but I still have a great time. Your sock is progressing just fine!

Margaret said...

lol! Love it -- As the Sock Grows. :D Yes, i'd say you get a whole lot done for having a full time job. You're pretty amazing.

carol fun said...

LOL - I'll have to tune in new week for the continuing saga for As the Sock Grows - I'm sure the heel turning will be a riveting event! Keep plugging along - I figure every stitch is one more than I had a moment ago.

mdgtjulie said...

It's coming along Kim. Keep it up!!!

Cari said...

I love your sock...and it's a wonderful time to knit,knit,knit during Sunday Morning. I love that show! Have a great week Kim!!

sissyjane said...

I love CBS Sunday morning, and knitting, and coffee! A perfect morning!

Jennifer @ Fast, Cheap, and Good said...

That's how our great-grandmothers did it: they had a basket of knitting and mending, and they did a bit every time they had a few minutes. Somehow, it added up to socks and quilts for the whole family. Keep it up. Knitting is like yoga; it is as much about the journey as the destination.

Siobhan said...

Nice work on the sock!

Karoline said...

Nice progress on the sock & your quilt top is lovely.