Sunday, May 22, 2011

What I've Been Up To...

You know how it's sometimes hard to get back to something after you've been away? But you've got to start somewhere? Well...that's what I'm doing...starting somewhere! I need my blogging mojo back!

Here's what I've been up to the past few weeks....


I've been eating very well.....it IS morel mushroom season, after all! Such a treat!

And I've been catching a whiff...


smelling the roses every now and then!

And knitting a little....


Finally the Green w/Envy socks are done!


My second ever completed pair.


I wore them yesterday. And they didn't fall apart, so all is well! Of course the fact that I had the need to wear wool & cashmere socks in late May is whole other conversation!

*Peace!

12 comments:

Dianne said...

those socks are AWESOME! i'm green with envy ;)

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Lovin' those green socks!!

regan said...

Your socks are perfect! Well done!

Laurie in Iowa said...

I was wondering what you've been up to... love the green envy socks. Winter just doesn't want to give up this year.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Great to see you! Is your office COLD, too? That's a great way to keep the tootsies warm.

Cari said...

Keeping your senses alive I see!! LOVE the socks. They must have been so much fun to knit!! Hugs and have a great week!

mdgtjulie said...

But you had to wear them for a day. It's a quality control measure. Since they didn't fall apart, quality is good!! I like your socks. The color is gorgeous!! And glad you've been eating good!

Margaret said...

Loooove the socks!!! Yummy! Morel mushrooms, huh? I don't know if I've ever had any. Hmmmmm.

Nicole said...

Great socks Kim! They look so comfy!!

Deb said...

I'm glad that you've been up to something. Miss your posts (that is when I can actually get into Blogger). Love those socks! I'll bet your feet are warm in those!!

Gabi said...

LOVE your socks. What a great color.

Beth said...

Do you know I bought some of that yarn when I saw you making those socks and I STILL have not made them? I probably should before the moths get to my yarn huh? What pattern did you use? They are gorgeous!