Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday...So Far


Flowers have been planted...


a lovely array.


And herb pots were also planted!


I think it all will look lovely once it starts really growing!


2x2 ribbing has begun for a second sock!

And I've been playing with the fabric stash...


and am thinking of starting two new quilts this long holiday weekend!


GASP! What? ME??? Two quilts going at one time? EEEEK! So not me. I don't like having unfinished quilt projects. So that just means I'll be FINISHING the piecing of two quilt tops at one time as well! ;o)

That's my Saturday so far!

*Peace!

6 comments:

Deb said...

You've gotten a lot done in one day. And two quilts at once? Come on, live on the dark side! It will be fun!

Margaret said...

Sounds great to me! Love those fabrics -- so yummy!

Kathy said...

Kim, you go girl!!!!! Enjoy.

KathieB said...

Plan me a quilt while you're at it. And do the cutting too?? I need a project ready to go for a quilt retreat NEXT WEEKEND.

Gabi said...

Love your flowers. Your fabrics look great and looking forward to see those 2 quilts growing. Great socks too.

mdgtjulie said...

Grats on the planting. There's nothing quite as satisfying as playing in the dirt. Good luck with your quilts. Both of them, lol.