Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nothing To See Here....

no really....there's nothing to see here! ;o) I apologize for my little hiatus! Have I mentioned that I accepted a promotion at the office and am back to a full-time work schedule? It's true.....I'm going in the wrong direction! Or as it seems the past couple weeks, I'm going in EVERY direction!

Hope to have my wits about me and be back to regular blogging now! Thanks for the concern over my brief silent period!

Be back with a 'regular' post soon!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Cari said...

I HAVE missed you!! Congratulations on your promotion at work. As long as you're going to work you should make the best of it!! I did and I've never regretted it!! I do miss you though. Have a great Sunday!! Hugs

Laurie in Iowa said...

You've been missed. Congrats on the promotion.

Katrina said...

Congrats on the promotion!!!!

Deb said...

Hey girlfriend! I was thinking about you and wondering where the heck you were....then I remembered the full-time thing! I hope you're getting some stitching/quilting/knitting in there somewhere!!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

I came checking on you the other day and saw that the cookies were still there, so I thought you were in the quilt studio... Who would'a thought you were working on your career! Congratulations.

Margaret said...

Ouch! Well, the promotion is good, right? More money? Bummer that you're back to full time though. Congratulations, I think? lol!

mdgtjulie said...

Changes can be hard to acclimate to. I hope you're all settled in now!!