Sunday, May 01, 2011

Not Much Going On Around Here....



Just me and my needles.....knitting.....I'm almost done with this one down to the toe. (ETA: The yarn is Merino Cashmere Sock from Fiberphile...in the Envy colorway. Can be found here!) Then I'll have three socks (ahem...not matching), ready for the kitchener stitch. Yes...I am slow with the sock knitting. I think I get distracted with sampler stitching.....and quilting......and rug hooking....and...and...and.

But for now....I'm knitting!

*Peace!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

lol! 3 socks, huh? You crack me up! Love the color of that yarn! Yum!

Cari said...

Oh Kim...you are too funny!! I love the color of that yarn too!! What would we do with our fingers if we didn't have ALL of our 'needle' work?? Hugs

mdgtjulie said...

So many crafts, so little time, lol. Love the color you're using. It's gorgeous!

krayolakris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Siobhan said...

Love the knitting! My daughter has finally picked hers up again. The other daughter does crochet. I'm hoping to keep their interests in both up so that I can get stuff off them while concentrating on samplers and hopefully doing more quilting. ;)