Saturday, May 07, 2011

I See Green!

Today was a glorious day! Sunshine! Temps in the low 70s! Aaaaah.....loved it! Finally! I am seeing green! The grass lives! Now to see and smell the lilacs that surround the house.

Feeling all warm and springy, I decided to bake...



Chewy Lime Sugar Cookies with Toasted Coconut. Okay....yum!! So easy and so good!

And speaking of lime...and green....


almost ready for the toe decrease!

Green really hasn't been a favorite color of mine, but I'm lovin' it right now!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Chris said...

That green is beautiful! Glad you had a great day.

Margaret said...

Cookies sound yummy! And that green -- I loooooove green, always have! And THAT green..... Yum! lol!

Cari said...

Oh those cookies look so good!! And I'm lovin' those socks. Have a great week Kim !!

Dona said...

Those cookies look wonderful! One of my favorite quotes is by Ina Garten: "You can be miserable before you have a cookie and you can be miserable after you eat a cookie but you can't be miserable while you are eating a cookie."

Love your green socks, too!

mdgtjulie said...

I'm glad you're finally seeing some signs of spring. I dreamed of seeing the pussy willows opening up last night, lol. I'm more than ready for some spring temps!!! Love the color of your socks too. It's one of my fave colors. And the cookies look fantastic. If I give you my addy, will you send me some, lol.

Katrina said...

Pretty green and the cookies look yummy!!!

Siobhan said...

Green isn't my favorite color, either, but I love that shade of it!