Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!

Look what I found this week! Just one thing....


but I think it was a dollar well spent! Usually these shoe molds are found adorned with silk flowers and ribbons and bows...hot glued within an inch of its life. But not this one! It's in it's original condition...nary a speck of candle wax or hot glue to be found!

Did you do any treasure hunting this week? Find anything good? I may stop off at another place this afternoon....being that it's St Patrick's Day...maybe the luck of the Irish will be with me!

*Peace!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I love it! Shoe molds are just so cool. And those sock forms. And and and......

Cari said...

Great find Kim....I love shoe molds. Hugs

Deb said...

Great find Kim especially for a dollar. I found one of those recently but I spent more than a dollar. No thrifty trips for me but did get a couple new pincushions!!

How's the quilting????