Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!

Wooohooo!! I'm back!!! Feeling better...back to work today...so that meant I could stop off at my fav' thrift store this evening! And of course I found some things!


Lovely white stoneware sugar bowl...you know...for my white stoneware sugar bowl collection! ;o) I'm going to have to start researching the best color for the backdrop of some shelves to display my collection! It's growing!

Also..true to form...pottery!


Isn't it great? Handthrown...a covered butter dish! Love the earthy pottery...I do, I do!

And then there was this...


Again...the earthiness grabbed me! Don't know that I'll use it as a canister. Probably don't even need the lid. It was really this that pulled me in...


earthy fruit! How could I say no? I think it would be a great container for utensils in the kitchen! We shall see how it fits in to the big scheme of things!

I found some other goodies and loaded them up in my Etsy shop! Take a peek! I plan to continually add to the shop and share in the thrifty finds! I'm also phasing out fabric listings on Ebay and adding them to my Etsy shop as well! Your one stop shop! ;o)

Feels good to be getting back in to the swing of things! and back to regular postings!

*Peace!

6 comments:

Glenna said...

Welcome back--glad you're better. And great finds as usual.

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Glad to see you back at it! Fun finds!

Margaret said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Love the pottery piece best of these -- so pretty! I'm off to take a peek at your etsy. :D

Sylvia said...

Lovely finds - I like it all. I do like the lid on your fruit container - its funky and fun.

Cari said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!! I always look forward to your 'Thrifty Thursday' post!! Take care! Hugs

Catherine said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Great finds as always!