Thursday, February 03, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!

Hello Thrifty Thursday friends! With the way the weather has been, I haven't been out and about much, but I did manage to stop after work on Tuesday and found two things to share on this Thrifty Thursday!


Mod 70s style flower pot...love that drip glaze! And yet another piece of handthrown pottery to add to the collection! $4.00 lighter in the checkbook. So not bad!

Also this week, I'm finally armed and ready to revamp some of my former Thrifty Thursday finds!


I picked up some metallic spray paint earlier, and then finally this week I ended up ordering some BriWax after I was unable to locate ANY in any of the stores here. I first saw the results of using BriWax when Alma showcased a lovely round box that she had distressed. I was intrigued! I can't wait to get my hands dirty!

*Peace!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Nice pottery! I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your dirty hands. :D

Sheila said...

Love your pottery! I also just saw your Emory Box, I love little wooden boxes! I would be interested in buying one if you ever sell them.

Cari said...

Love the yellow pot!! My personal favorite. I couldn't find the Briwax either so I use Minwax and get the same result. Have fun!! Hugs

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

fun finds! Can't wait to see what you do with the wax.

Catherine said...

Love your pottery pieces! Will be watching to see what you revamp!