Sunday, January 09, 2011

Wrapping Up The Weekend

Another weekend is drawing to a close. And a fun one it was...regardless of weather and such!

Friday night I had a visitor!


Little Miss Avery Mae came to spend a little bit with me while her mommy and daddy went out for dinner. Can you stand how cute her slippers are?


Happy as always...her sweet little shirt says it all "It's Fun To Be Me!".

Saturday I did a little of this...


and a little of that and got all of my snowball blocks done and trimmed. Knitted for a bit on a sock too!

And today I plied the needle and worked on SDW.


I'm using 32ct Vintage Pearled Barley and DMC. It's an enjoyable stitch...even though it's barely begun!

Back to work tomorrow, but I've got a few hours of domestic bliss left. I'm going to knit for the rest of the evening!

I hope you had a fun weekend doing what you love!

*Peace!

10 comments:

Margaret said...

I love those little slippers of Avery's! Love your knitty, sewy, and stitchy progress too! Avery is such a cutie!!!

Catherine said...

Oh those slippers are pretty darn cute, but they don't hold a candle to Little Miss Avery Mae her very little self!

Cari said...

Oh my goodness Kim...that little Miss Avery is growing up way too fast. She is adorable. And her slippers...how cute are they? Makes me happy just looking at her. Have fun with your fiber this week !!

Kathie said...

those slippers are adorable but not as adorable as she is !
just look at her sitting there.
makes your heart melt I bet!
Kathie

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Avery is a doll and those little slippers are so darn cute! You've got great wips going there, too Miss Kim! Have a great week!

Erin in MI said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend Kim :) What's with the sheep in socks in your one picture? LOL

Deb said...

Those are the greatest slippers!!! Love your knitty and stitching projects. But what, no quilting???

Michelle said...

OMG she is growing like a weed! So cute! Can't wait to see those snowball blocks - the sock knitting looks luscious too! Yay for progress on stitching as well - look at you!!

Siobhan said...

Oh my gosh!! I love those little slippers and socks. Avery is just too flippin' adorable! She looks so happy.

I hadn't realized you were stitching SDW. YGG! I saw Carol's WIP of it, and then the finished piece, a few years ago and pictures don't do it justice. It is SO pretty. There you go, with those SMALL projects you are so inclined to doing, ROFLOL. ;)

woolwoman said...

Beautiful baby - beautiful knitting and a great start on the new sampler. Cheers! mel