Friday, January 07, 2011

On The 14th Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me

Yarn! Ho! Ho! Ho! I love extending a holiday!

The lux yarn arrived that I told you about...the yarn that the hubs got me for Christmas. He hasn't even seen it yet, but I know he has good taste and would have chosen these! ha!


Such a smart shopper is he ( wink*wink )...he scored some gorgeous SUNNA on a sale at Spirit Trail Fiberworks.


I had to wear a bib while I was snapping pics...


surely don't want to drool on these beauties!!

And then I picked up a couple fun skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock from my fav' online shop The Loopy Ewe.


How can one pass up obtaining Zombie BBQ and Flames! Seriously...love the names and the colors...fabbo! Can't wait to get these caked up and start knitting.

But...there are other things on needles. I'll catch you up on what's on my needles later this weekend!

*Peace!

10 comments:

Glenna said...

You are too funny--and hubby's taste just gets better and better.

Chris said...

the yarn is so beautiful!

Cari said...

OMG Kim....the yarn is delicious. Love, love, love all the skeins... I LUV FIBER !! Hugs

Margaret said...

Oh yummy! Love the colors! My problem with yummy yarns like that is that I hate to break into them. They look so pretty as is. lol!

Catherine said...

You should have warned us about the bib thing before we started reading....now I have to go get something to wipe off my keyboard!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Those colors are gorgeous. I'd just like to pile them up on a shelf and admire them all.

Sharon said...

Those yarns are just so beautiful. Lucky you, enjoy them.

Sherry :o) said...

love the new yarn - it's beautiful and I can't wait to see what you make with the flame one!!

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Mmmmm, yes! Beautiful yarn!!!

Littlebit said...

KK..that yarn is beautiful!! All I know is how to knit dish cloths, and I've just learned that, so I have to pass on such beautiful yarns as what you have there. LoL! Can't wait to see what you come up with. MM