Saturday, December 18, 2010

Around The House

A few pics of some vignettes around the house....


with thrifty finds worked in.


The wood plaque letters spell out NOEL. I love them! They were a buck a piece!


The vintage vegetable dish from France.....sitting on a silverplate tray with bead garland all around.


And more silverplate. I love how the candlelight reflects off of it!

It's been a weird Christmas season so far and I haven't done as much decorating as I would have liked, but time is just getting away from me! Christmas will be here and gone before we know it, so I'm okay with the decorating this year.

Tonight...I'm baking!! Tis the season!!

*Peace!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful! I love your decorating! I hear you on Christmas. It doesn't even feel like it's almost here. As for decorating -- well, we have the tree. :D

Laurie in Iowa said...

Very nice. I enjoyed seeing the framed samplers in the background too.
I see I'm not the only one who's not into Christmas this year.

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Beautiful, Kim! I didn't get as much out this year either... that's okay, the old stuff will feel new again next year!

I do love your sparkly, elegant silver pieces!

Catherine said...

Everything looks lovely!

I'm having a hard time with Christmas this year too! Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Michelle said...

I've been meaning to ask...the piece behind the silverplate and candele...what is it? I think I need to stitch it!