Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thrifty Thursday!

Less than four dollars this week!


Aren't these great? A lovely pair of alloy metal plates, I loved the fruit and all the texture!


They're marked TWN Perfect 1991 on the backs, but I can't seem to find out anything about that company. But I like them and think they'll look lovely hanging on a wall. And just $1.50 each!

And then I spotted these...


digging thru the silverware bin, I scored a few lovely little gems!


A lemon fork and a couple of lovely little spoons...condiment spoons, perhaps. They were a quarter each.


So this is my $3.89 haul for the week. Less than a cup of coffee...though I could use that cup of coffee right about now. *Yaaaawn!

Happy Thursday!!!

*Peace!

8 comments:

Margaret said...

cool! Love the fork and spoons. I have a thing for that kind of thing. :D

Catherine said...

Great stuff! I love the fork and spoons!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Love the dainty silverware!!

Jan said...

Great finds!! Love the silverware trio!

Deb said...

Wow Kim! Do I love your finds this week or what!!! You always find the best. Sis and I are attacking Long Island and the antique shops today. Unfortunately, I don't think that we're going to find any bargains, but who knows. There are a lot of wineries here though, so maybe we just drink our way around the island instead!!!

Sherry :o) said...

The plates are cool - but I love the fork the best!! Spoons are beautiful

Tolentreasures said...

Great finds as always! Love the silverware!

Cathy

Michelle said...

I have a set of four of those Egyptian spoons somewhere. A friend picked them up for me years ago. How funny you found one too!