Monday, November 01, 2010

Things That Have Shown Up At My Door Recently...


Mmmmm....some Spirit Trail Sunna goodness, among others. Ravelry is a dangerous, yet wonderful place to spend time!

And LOOK what the lovely Erin over at Green Is My Neutral sent to me!


Isn't it lovely?


Erin, I love it and my scissors do too! Such a wonderful gift! Thank you!

And then I stumbled across some of this...


aaaah...Covey Toile...in that elusive blue! I see a blue quilt in my future! YAY!

And then last night, a bee showed up and made it's way in to the house!


But we didn't mind this little one buzzing around at all!

Happy Monday!

*Peace!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Oooooh! Lovely yarn!!!! And lovely toile too! I love blue quilts! And that little bee -- so adorable!!! I hope she had a fun Halloween!

Catherine said...

What goodness you have!

What a bee!!! Hope she had a wonderful Halloween!

Deb said...

Oh, I wouldn't mind that little bee buzzing around my house either. She's adorable!

Just love that blue fabric (sigh). I can't wait to see what you do with it.

And Ravelry - what can I say about that place. I've been calling my girlfriend names ever since she told me about it! A truly dangerous place, but those yarns look yummy!

Erin in MI said...

Those yarns look yummy Kim! I'm so glad you like the scissor fob :)

Tolentreasures said...

What a cute little bee! I am interested in what the scissor thing is???

Cathy

woolwoman said...

you are a terrible BI (bad influence as my friends call me !) Love that green sock from last post I missed. Your new yarns are yummy and that little bizzy bee is adorable !!!!!!! Mel