Sunday, November 07, 2010

The Gift...

of an extra hour! It's not everyday you're handed an extra 60 minutes to do with as you please! I'm trying to take full advantage. Yes, I know it's 1:00AM...but hey...soon it will be 2:00AM and then suddenly it will be 1:00AM AGAIN! Lovin 'it!

Today....

binding was attached to daughter's quilt...


dust was dusted, tubs were scrubbed, heel flaps were knitted....


(still in progress!)

dogs were bathed, errands were run, naps were bypassed on my part.

Little people...


who wear groovy little socks came to spend the evening.

And I just finished cutting some strips...


so I can get up in the morning and start a quilt!

I love gifts of time!

*Peace!

7 comments:

theodora said...

You a busy busy women ,have fun quilting your beautiful quilt today,theodora

Katrina said...

OMG, you are such a night owl, LOL. I do love the extra hour, hopefully it won't disappear into my day :-). Cute pics too, especially the groovy socks :-).

Margaret said...

Love the colors in your daughter's quilt! Yummmmm! Yes, the extra hour is so nice, isn't it? But for me, I get to enjoy it in the morning. lol! After my blog reading I'm hoping to be naughty and start a new stitching project. :D

TamboinMO said...

It really is the best gift and it sounds like you're making the most of it!

Cari said...

Wow..you go girl !! Perfect use of time. My personal favorite....those cute little people feet!! Hugs

Catherine said...

Love your goodies as always - but today my favorite is the little people piggies!

Sherry :o) said...

just caught up from the past two weeks, boy have you been productive! love the green...love the orange & blue too--I like the border you chose...