Wednesday, October 06, 2010

It's Time


Time to announce the winner of my lovingly used Time And Season Sampler chart.



Beth said: How beautiful! I would love to be entered in the drawing for the sampler!

Well Beth! You're lucky number 11! Please email me at kwiltykim@hotmail.com with your address info and I'll get the chart mailed right off to you!

Thanks to all who entered! Good news is this chart is still available! Silver Needle is one option if you're so inclined. I do love the Moira Blackburn samplers, and have two nearing the top of my 'get to it' pile!

Speaking of the stitching pile, I'm making progress on Ann Rayner and am so darn excited about that, I'm sticking with her....for a while! As a matter of fact..she's waiting for me right now!

Enjoy your evening and happy stitching!

*Peace!

No comments: