Sunday, October 24, 2010

And So It Continues....

I finally got downstairs to work on the quilt yesterday afternoon....there was lots of cutting.....and bias...ewwwwww!

Then I settled in to start some chain piecing.


As you can see, I decided AGAINST going out and purchasing some regular unbleached muslin. I told myself "Self...get a grip. You've got a huge bolt of white muslin right here. Use it...deal with it...it will be fine." I hope so!

This morning, more chain piecing ensued...


and now...time for some pressing and trimming and so it continues!

Happy Sunday!

*Peace!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Looks lovely! I think the white muslin looks fine so far! Can't wait to see more!

Deb said...

Ah, it makes my heart happy to see all those pieces. And the white muslin is great (and with that said I went to the quilt store this morning and bought some real white muslin because I didn't like what I had - thank goodness there is a quilt store open on Sundays around here). :o) I think that I need some of your reserve though!