Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thrifty Thursday!!!

Well...as you can tell I'm sticking with the Thrifty Thursday...for now anyway! But don't be surprised if I blog about treasures at other times during the week! I might come across something so wonderful I can't contain myself until Thursday!

This week, though, Thrifty Thursday it is! I have been just pooped this week for some reason, but managed to stop off at a G'Willy's on the drive home from work last night. Spent $7.95, so didn't break the bank, but came home with these!


Sssshhhh....I know....more dishes. But these were 8 perfect dessert plates....


Lovely Meito Hand Painted china from Japan. Loved the colors and at .50 per plate, I thought they were a bargain. I'm ready now when 7 friends stop by for pie. ;o)

And I also found this.


Blue Mountain Pottery! Isn't it great? I came home and researched....it's the Apollo pattern. Funky huh? $3.50. I think a great addition to my pottery collection!

Just a couple things to share today, but I have been busy painting the stool and pictures from last week. Just need to pick up some Minwax and then I'll share the results!

Have you been out thrifting this week? If you have, and have finds to share, I'd love to know about them!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

*Peace!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I always love to see what you've found. Great stuff! How you know about all these different kinds of pottery and stuff is beyond me!

Catherine said...

Great plates - I'll be right over for dessert - you did say dessert didn't you?

That pottery is fabulous! Is it more red or more orange - it's perfect for this time of year. I can picture it with sprays of orange berries for some reason...hmm...go figure...

Charlene ♥ SC said...

I don't mind which day you share them, just don't stop, please!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

I don't mind which day you share them, just don't stop, please!