Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekend Plans

Checking in on this fine (albeit blistering HOT) Saturday. Here's part of my weekend plans!

"Fix" or "Restore" this.


I think I can do it. We shall see!

Repaint and distress this.


Paula gave me such great instructions for her technique. I hope it turns out!

Put in some time at the machine working on this.


Maybe that's where I'll be during tonight's Cowboys game...in the sewing room...game on the TV and foot to the pedal..pedal to the metal!

And of course always hope to get a glimpse of this.


She's such a cute little bugger! This pic was last weekend...mama Amber was off to the right talking to her. Surely put a glowing smile on Avery's sweet little face!

I hope you enjoy your Saturday..and your weekend, too, for that matter! Whether you have plans or not!

*Peace!

5 comments:

Dianne said...

I LOVE the soft colors in that two color quilt you're working on! Same magazine?

Cathy said...

Sounds like a busy weekend for you. Have fun working on those pieces, i'm sure you can do it. xo

Margaret said...

Such a little cutie! I love all your plans for the weekend! :)

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Oh my, what a great blog!! I'll be back; there is a ton of things I like just on the first page!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Hope you got the poppy back on the jar, the faux on the angel, and your kisses and hugs up to date! What a Darling she is!!