Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Staying Out of Trouble

You know what they say about idle hands.......

I have no time to find trouble...or to sit idle and let trouble find me! Here's what I've been up to the past few days...

If I'm not kissing these sweet little toes...


Then I've been knitting.

On this.


It's the 3 Way Wrap....project found on Ravelry. I was going to link to it, but wouldn't ya know...Ravelry is down at the moment. Super simple...I'm enjoying the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Chunky and the lovely lovely ebony Lantern Moon needles. Perfect combo! And just WAIT til you see the buttons I found for it!

When I'm not knitting....I'm usually taking up space in front of the Bernina. I started another quilt this past weekend.


Another two-color quilt. Monotonous sewing...mindless too. It works for now! I'll show more as progress is made!

And then...as if I don't already have enough projects started, I couldn't stand it and last night I started this.


*SIGH* Another sampler started. This one was a kit...Abigail Brown from The Examplarery. Not toooo big...I thought it was okay to start another. And that's what I'm going to work on tonight....Abigail is calling! Not to mention after a day at the office, I really just want to sit here, needle in hand, and chill!

Hope you're finding time to chill!

*Peace!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Love those baby toes!!!! Wow! I also love your knitting, your quilting and your stitching. LLOooooovvvveee! You're definitely keeping busy!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

You are definitely hyperactive!!! You win the prize for getting the most accomplished in a short amount of time!!! Your knitting is beautiful by the way!!

Sherry said...

aren't baby feet the sweetest! like the color in your newest quilt start...and stitching start looks like you've made quick progress...enjoy - we're getting closer to the weekend!

Catherine said...

Tiny toes are the best!!

Do you ever just sit still and breathe?

Katrina said...

I love how soft babies feet are!!! Great projects, especially Abigail :-).

Cari said...

Love those sweet baby toes Kim !!! I'd be kissing them too! Great post...love the knit, quilt and stitch. You go girl... Thanks for sharing. Hugs