Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Slowly Climbing The Ladder

The Antique Cheddar Jacob's Ladder, that is! You didn't think I was talking a career ladder did you? No...no you know me better than that!

I put in a little time at the machine this evening....felt like I was really making some headway.


Blocks were being sewn together....yeppers....feeling pretty darn good about the progress.

Until I looked to my right.


PILES and PILES to be sewn yet!

I do love the graphic nature of two color quilts.


Even if they are a little mundane to sew together. It'll be so worth it!

*Peace!

12 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

At the quilt show I went to last week, there was a beautiful cheddar and white quilt ~ I thought of you! Lots of little stitches!!

STITCHINPRIM said...

Love your quilt... will be neat when finished..
Blessings,
Maurine

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

This is going to be so cheery and awesome!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Catherine said...

Love it! For some reason today it reminded me of goldfish (the kind you eat) instead of cheese.

Laurie in Iowa said...

The quilt looks fabulous.

Margaret said...

Gorgeous!!! Just don't look to your right. lol!

Jan said...

I agree, Kimmie...it will be so worth it!!! Beautiful!

Cari said...

Sewing them together may be mundane but your quilt is anything but!! I love it Kim....it's beautiful!!

Nancy said...

it's coming together beautifully...

Sherry said...

love this quilt - and it would work with any color combination and look so cool!

Dianne said...

love love love!