Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lattice Quilt Progress

Over the weekend, I worked some more on the latest quilt in progress.


The inspiration...an antique quilt pattern called Lattice. Lovely in red and white! But I have another red and white quilt in my mind, and really wanted to use one of the lovely Moda Bella Solids.

So I went with this lovely gray-green/jade color.


Paired with a crisp white, it's been fun to work on! I should have it all put together and pressed this coming weekend.


But since the work week is now in progress, the quilt must remain that way as well...in progress. Soon it will be done though!

*Peace!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Ooooooh, Nice!!!!!

Deb said...

Oh, I love your quilt and your color choice. And you're making me so jealous - I haven't touched my quilting in weeks!

Catherine said...

Love it!!!!!

Cari said...

Very nice Kim...girl you have an eye for color!! Love these two together!!

Dianne said...

love!

Sherry said...

I love the nice look - and you said it well - crisp! Nice!!