Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thrifty Thursday!

It's been a busy week! I managed one stop last evening after work/class (Yes...I'm currently sitting thru a 3 day insurance class. You can pity me later...I will welcome it!).

$5.04 later...


A few more blue jars..these are the smaller ones. I only have big and bigger ones, so thought it a good idea to add a few smaller ones! And love the little clear glass jar as well. A $2.00 baggie of a mixture of marbles and glass vase pebbles. And a wonderful little Frankoma pottery find too!


The price was right! And as far as the baggie of baubles...of course I only wanted the marbles, not sure where the blue pebbles will end up. And look..


I got a small jar full out of the baggie! I think it was a wisely spent $5.04!

Thanks so much for dropping in again to see what I dragged home this week!

*Peace!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Nice! You could use the blue pebbles like all the fancy interior decorators do, right? For the bottoms of flower arrangements and stuff? :D Sorry about the 3 day insurance class. Sounds -- ahem -- thrilling.....

Catherine said...

Not sure if the class was exciting, but your finds are!! You could put the blue pebbles in the clear jar for now and put it in a sunny window. Sunlight looks so pretty shining through marbles and pebbles!

Michelle said...

Love the marbles. Another great set of finds!

Deb said...

I'll start giving you my sympathies now on the insurance class. :o)

Great scores again. Love those blue jars.

Cari said...

And a quite wisely $5.04 it was!! Hugs!!