Friday, July 23, 2010

Guess What I Did Tonight?


Yep....Gramps & I got our first official babysitting gig! The kids decided they could part with sweet little Avery for a couple hours this evening. YAY! I got to smell a baby for the evening!

Gramps is still a little nervous handling her.


But I remind him she won't break.

And she seems fine with his nervousness.


orrrr...maybe not. I sense a little apprehension!

She was such a good girl! And I did my job and kept her up most of the time she was here.


She did get this little 15 minute cat nap in though.

Friday night with Avery....a pleasure!

*Peace!

12 comments:

carol fun said...

Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping baby? She's just tooo cute!

Andrea said...

she's sooooo adorable!!

BeckyK said...

What a beautiful, beautiful baby!

Margaret said...

Awwwwww!!!! Love the pic of Gramps with his grandchild! So sweet! Avery is such a little bundle of adorableness!!

Cari said...

Oh Kim...she is such a beautiful child... just darling. I love the pics of her with Gramps...so special. Glad you got some good baby time!! Hugs

Katrina said...

What a sweetie!!! I am sure it was nice for the new parents to have a bit of time to themselves :-). Gramps looks cute holding Avery.

Deborah said...

There is nothing quite like the sweet smell of a baby. She is just beautiful.

Tracey said...

What a precious little girl... how blessed you are!

Deb said...

She is such a sweetheart! Glad that you got to spend some time with her and love the picture of her and Gramps!!

Loraine said...

So cute! I bet you having a great time.

Sherry said...

what a sweet baby! I love the smell, the holding, the whole kit and kaboodle!! However, I will wait until my almost 17 year old is quite a bit older...

Amy said...

Oh, what a BEAUTIFUL baby - how lucky are grandman & grandpa..... :-)