Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fun With Avery (and now Ann)

Avery came to visit today! YAY! Seems she wanted to nap in the crook of Grammy's arm...


Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping sweet-smelling baby? I don't think so!

Here's the proud parents of this precious doll...


They're having so much fun being parents. So much fun to watch the family unit evolve. They're great kiddos!

We had some fun earlier in the week taking some quick shots of Avery.


Such a sweetie!


and with that double chin showing, she looks just like her Grammy! ;o)

This is my son's favorite shot of her from that day...he thinks it's absolutely hysterical.


Avery throwing the duece. Guess that means we're outta here! I'm heading off to pick up a needle now and get some more in on Ann before the night's done!

*Peace!

12 comments:

Taryn said...

She is just darling!

Sherry said...

Sweet baby - I love having a baby sleep in my arms!

Margaret said...

Oh my gosh, she is just so precious! I have to say that my favorite picture of the bunch differs from your son's. lolol! Enjoy cuddling that little one as much as possible!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie Avery is! I love the pictures you shared!

Robin in Virginia

Catherine said...

Beautiful! I so miss that stage - they stay where you put them, they don't talk back and roll their eyes, and when they cry and throw a fit - it's usually because they don't feel good or they are hungry!

Enjoy every moment!

Cari said...

She is simply DARLING!! How much fun is that?? I love the last pic too....craaazy!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

She's a beauty and what a darling family they make.

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

She's a cutie, Grandma!!!

Paulette said...

What a sweet baby girl! Oh my goodness, what a perfect grandchild!

Paulette

Katrina said...

She's so cute!!!! And I love your Ann Rayner too :-).

Tolentreasures said...

Great pics, she is just adorable!
Grandma's arms are perfect for naps!

Cathy

Meari said...

Awww.... what a cutie