Saturday, July 31, 2010

Behold! The Power of Cheese...


Sorry--I couldn't help it. Doesn't that look like a big stack of cheese slices? CHEDDAR cheese slices, to be exact?

The cutting is complete...


and the mindless strip set sewing has begun this morning...


The plan is to steal away as much time as possible sewing strip sets, 4 patches and half-square triangles this weekend!

There's other things to be done this weekend though, so we'll see how much I actually get accomplished!

Today we have to do some school clothes shopping. UGH! At least there's only one left at home that needs school clothes. And he's more concerned about skate shoes and cool t-shirts, so this should be somewhat painless!

There's still time to enter my Threadheads giveaway...


where you can win a Stitchy haul or a Kwilty haul! Just leave a comment here on this post.

I've already met some new bloggy friends thru the giveaway and I LOVE that!! I'll be drawing winners sometime on Monday.

I'm going to head downstairs and get some more strip sets sewn until the Jakester decides he's ready to go shop. At least we know since it's shopping with a guy, it won't be a long drawn out affair! Whew!

Have a great day!

*Peace!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh gosh, it all looks luscious! I love cheese after all. :). Can't wait to see more.

Myra said...

Mmmm, it looks good enough to eat! Good luck with the shopping.

Valerie said...

I too love me some cheddar! Good luck getting all those strips stitched together...you can do it!

Sherry said...

gotta love t-shirts and jeans. Until just a couple years ago, my son didn't even care what the t-shirt had on it - only the shoes needed him present to try on. Love the sewing and anxious to see what progress you make.

Karoline said...

Looking forward to seeing it come together

carmel said...

nice solids! i like it!