Sunday, June 06, 2010

Up To Greet The 'Morn

I woke up this morning, and as usual, made my way out to the kitchen for a cup of java, and surveyed the day from the kitchen window. I was pleased to see the pots out on the deck greeting the morning...


casually displaying their color....


and probably in need of a little weeding.


Looks like it's going to be a wonderful, sunny, color-filled day! Aaaaah....my kind of day! I'm going to start a new quilt today.....


with frequent breaks out on the back deck!

Enjoy your Sunday!

*Peace!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

looking forward to seeing your new quilt!!! :D Nice flowers!

Cari said...

Mmmmm - my kind of morning Kim! Thanks for sharing!

Deb said...

Can't wait to see what quilt you start today. I'm not going to be enjoying sunny weather or pretty flowers. It's rainy here, so I'll just enjoy some sewing in the craft room instead. Have a great day!!

Sherry said...

I am glad someone is getting some sun! It's been kind of a rainy, overcast weekend here....enjoy your quiting day!

Loraine said...

Can't wait to see your quilt. Sorry I missed your last post, but I love the way you've displayed your samplers and treasures. So great!