Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ten Days!

I am officially on vacation!! No office...no alarms....no deadlines....for ten whole days. To say I'm happy about this would be an understatement!

And I've got big plans...lots of things to occupy my time!

I'm hoping to get lots done!!

Tonight I did this...


and can now check one thing off of my imaginary to-do-while-on-vacation list!


William Morris quilt bound! Done!

Yeppers...lots of plans for projects to be started and finished over the next ten days!

And of course there will be some baby-holding in there too...


The hubs is completely enamored with the little bundle of joy. She's just so sweet, petite...a sweet little blessing!

Ten whole days off....

*Peace!

16 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Have fun!!

K-G Knitter said...

enjoy your time off! I bet less gets done on your "to do" list, and more baby holding instead! :)

Andrea said...

Enjoy your TEN days off Kim!! WooHoo!! I know we're going to see your blog FULL of crafty projects and junky finds! And some more Avery Mae pictures would be nice too ;-) love that head of hair she has! Enjoy it all, you deserve it!

TamboinMO said...

She is so beautiful....AND petite....darling! Enjoy your vacation!

Margaret said...

Enjoy your vacation!! What a gorgeous quilt! And what a gorgeous, petite little bundle of joy! She's wonderful! Get lots of baby holding in!

Myra said...

Enjoy your vacation. Stay at home vacations are just the best. Will be looking for lots of photos. :o)

Cari said...

OK...let's get this right. That will be 9 1/2 days of baby Avery time and 1/2 day of needlework!! She's such a doll. ps...love your quilt too! Have a fabulous vacation!

Siobhan said...

Enjoy your vacation!! What a sweet little bundle of adorableness--and all that hair! Reminds me of my eldest. :) Love the quilt, too!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Woo hoo... enjoy those 10 marvelous days of vacation and that sweet little baby.

Catherine said...

What a beautiful baby!! Your quilt is lovely as well, but man oh man, that baby!!

Hugs and kisses to her!

Katrina said...

What fun, hope you have a wonderful vacation and your granddaughter is just gorgeous :-).

Deb said...

Imaginary do to list? Didn't you spend company time making that thing up! LOL

I hope that enjoy all ten days off - lot of quilting time, and lots of baby time too!

mac said...

I suspect your baby hugging will last a BIT longer than 10 days.

:-)

Sherry said...

sweet little baby...sweet, beautiful quilt! Enjoy your vacation!

Lauralee @ The Eclectic Stitcher said...

Love the quilt ~ but the precious baby pic takes my breath away!

Cari-in-VA said...

Oh, I am reading backwards. This pic must mean you are now a grandma - how wonderful! Congratulations! She is just precious. Now I have to keep reading and find out when she was born and her name.