Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another Day...Another Checkmark!

Another item marked off my to-do-while-on-vacation list!!!

My round robin assignment is complete for this round! And let me tell you...this quilt is stunning! Of course I know I've been saying that about all of them. They're all great!

This one started out with an absolutely gorgeous Blackbird Designs block....


Goooorgeous!!!!

And I added some of these...


I wish I could show you what went on in between, but I can't...not yet. But I promise when we all get our quilts back later this fall, I'll have a quilt show post!

Hmmmmm...I wonder what they're doing to mine????

I'm planning to finish up some pillows.....tomorrow.


These will be used. And I have a couple vintage fruit needlepoints that I'm going to finish in to pillows. Need to get some drippy trims tomorrow for those. Maybe just a twisted cording for the stars & stripes....not sure yet!

Sure is fun marking things off that list!

Tonight...I stitch!!

Happy Sunday!

*Peace!

9 comments:

Sherry said...

Can't wait to see the finished quilt. Love the batiks!

Cari said...

Good for you Kim! Can't wait to see the entire quilt. It looks like it will be stunning!! Hugs

K-G Knitter said...

I love the colors your using for both the BBD quilt and the pillows. I can't wait to see the finished products!

Margaret said...

Oh my, that BBD RR is just gorgeous! The colors! I'm drooling! Just seeing the center block and what you sewed for it is pretty good for me! Love it! I love the fabrics for the patriotic pillows too! You're really getting tons of stuff done on your vacation. It's great! Good for us to enjoy too! lol!

Lauralee @ The Eclectic Stitcher said...

BBD quilts ~ gorgeous! Glad you're finding time to get things crossed off your list.

Deb said...

I think that we're going to be seeing a lot of great things coming out of your craft room in the next ten days!!

woolwoman said...

You've been firing off the posts so quickly Kim I've missed commenting on your new g-baby! Congrats! She's a beauty - LOVE the BBD quilt block - it's stunning and the William Morris quilt OOH LA LA - beautiful and so demure. ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY 10 days of bliss - I can't wait to see what you create - mel

Cathy Lloyd said...

Enjoy your vacation Kim! Your projects are fabulous, as always!

Michelle said...

Oooh the pillows will be fabulous. And I can't wait to see more of that quilt - wow - that center BBD design is a stunner! Your blocks go with it perfectly!