Wednesday, June 02, 2010

And The Winner Is.......

Lucky Number SEVEN!



Lotte van der Linden!

I know just the person who would love a little quilt made with those blocks, she has only last month begun to collect that kind of fabric to start a hexagonquilt in japanese style, or asian in any case. So I would love to win this and surprise that lady with it.
Thanks for your generosity! Lotte.


Well, Lotte....hubby chose #7 and they are, indeed, coming home to you! Please email me (kwiltykim@hotmail.com) with your mailing info!

Thanks for your comments everyone! I was so disillusioned with how those were going together because it was just so far removed from my initial vision. So I will start anew....someday. I'm glad to move them out and to a new home!

*Peace!

1 comment:

Lotte van der Linden said...

Dear Kim,
I am totally thrilled and excited, I never thought I would win. I have been away from the computer for a while and therefor did not response sooner. I will send the info in a private mail later today. Thank you, thank you!
Lotte